From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Seth
Lowman
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 10:21 AM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: Re: QWS List triton setup

What you need to do is go to your options menu by hitting alt o, and then i for
instruments. You should be presented with a list of ports, so arrow down until
you find the one for your Triton, then hit tab. You should now be presented
with a list of instrument lists. Arrow down until you find the one for the
Triton Rack, then tab over to the OK button and hit enter. Now correct me if
I’m wrong, but after you do this, you may need to restart QWS for the changes
to take effect.

God bless!
Seth