purchase it, as numerous  different web searches have turned up nothing.

God bless!
Seth

On Feb 17, 2022, at 7:35 PM, Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com> wrote:

Most often, the very end of the manual.

-----Original Message-----
From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Seth
Lowman
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2022 8:15 PM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: Re: QWS List Session Horns alternative:

Unfortunately, Session  horns pro does not appear to have a midi implementation
chart. I’ve done a few different web searches trying to find one and even the
manual for it does not contain it.  Cannot seem to find it for the Broadway
band from fable sounds either. Where on earth do they hide these things?

God bless!
Seth