Hi,

It seems that Rscript creates a temporary file to store the commands passed
with the -e  option, under normal circumstances the temp  file gets deleted at
some point.

Here is an example of a call I use:
q:/R/R-2.6.1/bin/Rscript.exe -e ".libPaths(\"q:/R/vogranovich/library\");
params <- list(a=1); source(foo)"

The temp files seem to be a problem when multiple jobs are run simultaneously.
I suspect that when two Rscripts are run at almost the same time they try to
create the same tepm file and clash over it, which causes one or both of them
to die.

Is my guesswork corect? If yes, is there a way to avoid the clash, say by
specifying which directory to use for temp files?

Thanks,
Vadim