Is there Emacs support for creating a NEWS file for a package? If so where
could I find it? I had a look at the GNU coding standards on documenting
programs. It has a bit on Emacs and Change Logs but not concerning a NEWS
file as far as I could see.

David Scott

David Scott     Department of Statistics, Tamaki Campus
                The University of Auckland, PB 92019
                Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 86830         Fax: +64 9 373 7000
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Graduate Officer, Department of Statistics
Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics