Ali Baharev wrote:
Dear Developers,

For the attached (very simple) source package i get the following warnings:

* checking foreign function calls ... WARNING
Foreign function calls without 'PACKAGE' argument:
.C("fpow", ...)
See the chapter 'System and foreign language interfaces' of the 'Writing R
Extensions' manual.

The message is reasonably clear.
Calls to .C(), .Call(), .Fortran(), .External()
must identify the DLL/shared object so that the
native (compiled) symbol being invoked is correctly
found and we don't end up by chance finding another
with the same name in another DLL/shared object.
So you need

  .C("fpow",  PACKAGE = "fpow")

If you had a NAMESPACE for the package, you can
chose to omit the PACKAGE = "fpow" if you want
as we infer that the DLL is the one associated with
this package.

* checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
Error in firstlib(which.lib.loc, package) :
  Tcl/Tk support is not available on this system

This is just a note and of no concern.

After looking at the manual, i could not figure out how to fix them.

Please also point out other possible problems not found by R CMD check.

Many thanks,

Ali