Simon Urbanek пишет:
On Aug 20, 2010, at 1:15 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Vyacheslav Karamov
<ubuntul...@yandex.ru> wrote:
x.ru>>>
          Hi All!

          I'm new to R and I need to know is it possible for R to
       generate
          C/C++ source code, Java byte code or native Win32 DLL like
       MatLab?
Is there any posibility to use R without installing?
I mean that I have my own application written in MS Visual C++ and I need to
use R script in this app. I can install R and use it via DCOM, but it's not
convenient for  the end users of my  program.

Do your users have Web access? If so, you can set up an Rweb (or
similar) server that could run the jobs for those users. I have one
set up like that. Users transmit their code via http and can get
results back in web page.  I think you could probably program around
the output management question, but I did not try to do it. I mean,
something like "wget" could download the images directly, by-passing
the http server.

Rweb has been abandoned by its original author, but it can be made to
work, and there are other, newer http server programs to run R.  I
have not tried them yet, mainly because my customers needed to run
Rweb because their clients told them to use it.

FWIW: FastRWeb uses Rserve as back-end and is in active development since we
use it internally (it's wicked fast, scalable and supports data pre-loading and
AJAX).

Cheers,
Simon

No, we need to implement VAD and voice comparison, so RWeb is useless in this case.