Who decides what features are in R and how they are implemented? If there is
someone here who has that authority I have this request:

A report() function analogous to the plot() function that makes it easy to
generate a report from a table of data. This should not be in some auxiliary
package, but part of the core R just like plot(). As a long time SAS user I
cannot believe R does not have this. Please don't give me any crap about
Sweave, LaTex, and the "power" of R to roll your own. You don't have to "roll
your own" plot do you? Reports are no different. If you don't agree do not
bother me. If you agree then please bring this request to the appropriate
authorities for consideration or tell me how to do it.

Thanks.