On 04/02/2011 3:34 PM, Kevin R. Coombes wrote:
This is probably the same underlying bug, but it is not caused by
semicolons.

Yes, it was the same bug. I think I have it fixed now, and will commit after some more testing.

Duncan Murdoch

If you use keep,soure=TRUE with expand=FALSE and interpolate a code
chunk, the name of the chunkl is sent to the TeX file once for every
line in the chunk. Specifically, the source file:

%%%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
<<example>>=