On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendi...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Winston Chang <winstoncha...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Is there a way to query a package to see what dynamic shared libraries
> are
> > loaded with it?
> >

> This gives a "DLLInfoList" class object whose components are info
> associated with the loaded dll's
>
> DLLInfoList <- library.dynam()
>
> and this gives the components associated with package "stats"
>
> DLLInfoList[sapply(DLLInfoList, "[[", "name") == "stats"]

Thanks - I think this does the trick!

Although I decided to use .dynLibs() instead of library.dynam(). The latter
just calls the former when no name is passed to it.

Another mailing list member sent me a message suggesting getLoadedDLLs().
This appears to be slightly different -- if I understand correctly, it
returns all loaded DLLs, while .dynLibs() returns just the ones loaded by
packages.

-Winston