From: Gavin Simpson [mailto:ucfa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 10:46 AM
To: Ravi Varadhan
Cc: peter dalgaard; r-devel@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Rd] A bug in princomp(), perhaps?

Ravi,

You mean something /more/ explicit than the Usage section, wherein `na.action`
only exists in the formula method?

I doubt we'd want RCore to go down the road of documenting all the arguments
that do/don't work with particular methods included in an Rd file, beyond the
Usage section.

On 30 May 2014 06:33, Ravi Varadhan