Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is a package which will allow me to write a
package in R, then publish the package using WebServices? The idea is that
I want to be able to pass a data set into R, have R perform the
calculations, then send the result back to either a .Net application or a
LIMS BASIC application.

So far I see many packages that allow R to consume WebServices, but I
haven't seen anything that allows you to publish a package as a WebService.
One company advertised a product for WebServices, but they are not using
the term in an industry standardized way - they are using it to mean, "I
can publish my R results on the web and access them from the web." This is
NOT what we are looking for. We want to use true Web Services using SOAP
and WSDL.

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
Kurt Schallitz