Hi Petr,

I can repeat this behavior (or similar) with Norton Security:

R-devel-win.exe is reported by Download Insight
R-3.4.1patched-win.exe is reported by Download Insight
R-3.4.1-win.exe is fine

And the report is that the binary is very new (released less than 1 week
ago) and has very few users (less than 5 in "Norton Community"), which
is not surprising given that these files are updated frequently. There
is no other report/warning. With Norton Security, one has the option to
allow execution of the file and to check "Always allow this file (if Run
is chosen)".

Best
Tomas