Hello, All:

tools::package_dependencies('Ecfun') failed to find how my development version of Ecfun was using rJava, which generated errors in "R CMD build Ecfun". This is because package_dependencies by default uses CRAN and ignores locally installed packages.

What do you think about having this function check both locally installed and CRAN versions?

          It can probably be done, but I don't see how at the moment.

Also, the traditional interpretation of a help file with Usage including an argument 'which = c("Depends", "Imports", "LinkingTo")' is that specifying nothing defaults to "Depends". In this case, it defaults to "Imports". Moreover, I don't see a way to trace "Suggests".

          ???
          Thanks,
          Spencer Graves