On 7/19/21 3:36 PM, Marc Schwartz via R-devel wrote:
Dirk,

I have not use R-Forge in years, but on the main page (https://r-forge.r-project.org), just before the blue "Latest News" box, it shows:

"If you experience any problems or need help you can submit a support request to the R-Forge team or write an email to r-fo...@r-project.org."

I have copied that e-mail address here. The URL for the support request form requires a login to R-Forge to access.

Also, there appears to be a top level project associated with the R-Forge Admins here:

   https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/site/

with references to the project members in the upper right hand corner.

No activity from the Admins there since December 2020, from what I can tell...

I encourage anyone still trying to use R-Forge to migrate to GitHub. I migrated in 2019 after having many problems with changes not triggering checks and getting messages like, "there is no package called 'Matrix'". There was a discussion on r-package-de...@r-project.org in January and February of this year on how to do that. That thread could probably help anyone interested in doing this.

          Spencer Graves

Regards,

Marc Schwartz