It's still work in progress. Probably => will be dropped in favor of
limited use of _ for non-first-argument passing.

Best,

luke

On Mon, 20 Dec 2021, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

R 4.1.0 brought the native pipe and the related ability to use '=>' if one
opted into it by setting _R_USE_PIPEBIND_. I often forget about '=>' and
sadly can never find anything in the docs either (particularly no 'see als'
from '|>' docs) which is not all that heplful.

Can we anticipate a change with R 4.2.0, or will it remain as is, somewhat
available but not really documented or enabled? Clarifications welcome,
otherwise 'time will tell' as usual.

Thanks,  Dirk

--
Luke Tierney