I have now put the files online at https://github.com/dmurdoch/diffnews . It seemed like too much trouble to include the SVN history, so this is just a copy of the current version of the files.

Duncan Murdoch

On 15/03/2024 12:04 p.m., Lluís Revilla wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for this service! It is very helpful to know what is being developed.

I distribute the content to other venues and I noticed some times that the
updates are duplicated.
For example, the sentence "‘is.R()’ is deprecated as no other S dialect is
known to be in use (and this could only identify historical dialects, not
future ones)." is duplicated in different days:
Day 1:
https://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel/NEWS/2024/03/07#n2024-03-07
Day 2:
https://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel/NEWS/2024/03/09#n2024-03-09

I tried to look up how to avoid duplications with Blosxom
<http://blosxom.sourceforge.net/> but I didn't find a way.
It would be great if this could be further improved to avoid this
duplication.

Thanks!

Lluís