The statutes here <https://www.r-project.org/foundation/> probably won't be useful, but you might be able to get the Austrian registration documents from someone at the R foundation (see e-mail above); it seems as though that might qualify for lists A and B in your documentation specs, and they might be able to provide you with an Austrian tax receipt for list C ...

  cheers
    Ben Bolker

On 2024-05-16 4:03 p.m., ADAMS, DOUGLAS L CIV USAF AFMC OO-ALC/OBWA via R-devel wrote:
You described it well; I’m afraid that’s what it is.  They want documents of an
organization that doesn’t fit the description, and only then will they test it.

That sounds great.  I’ll reach out to Jeremy and see if he can help me get the
IDs the USAF wants.  It sounds like Joshua predates my time here.  That’s a
really good idea.

Thanks very much!

Doug