Well,
1.9.0 planned for april 4th has been delayed a bit but the framework version you find on the url I gave is almost the definitive.
You can probably just wait a couple of weeks and install the release version and, in any case, I strongly suggest to upgrade to R 1.9.0 and remove StartR/Raqua

As for your problem: it is not possible to get what you need for StartR/RAqua because of the way the bundle is packaged. My suggestion is to wait a bit again.

stefano