*Position: Data Analyst*
*Location: Indianapolis, Indiana*
*Duration: 12 Months*
· 5 years’ experience with marketing database operations, data
analytics and reporting, in a digital and multi-channel marketing
· Experience or strong aptitude for developing, executing and
maintaining database marketing campaigns.
· Prefer experience with campaign management platforms such as
Microsoft CRM, IBM Campaign, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Adobe Marketing Cloud.
· Perform data QC for programs to ensure full alignment with
· Ensure all tracking requirements are met by the campaign design
· Coordinate Data QC/testing process
· Perform ongoing end-to-end data audits and monitoring of programs
· Monitor operational reports and proactively investigate
· Identify, prioritize and implement process improvements providing
positive impact to time, cost and/or quality of data operation-related
*Thanks & Regards*
Phone: 609-853-0818 X 2174
Fax: 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/r-help-archive.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.