*Hi   Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256Please share the profile at
vis...@edoorsinc.com*

*C#/ .NET Developer*

*Kansas City, MO*
*6+ month / Contract to Hire*

*Phone and In Person*

*Must be USC or GC*

*Job Description*

The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for architecting, designing,
developing and implementing programs as required, to support the technical
capabilities at VinSolutions.com.  To be successful in this role one must
be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment.  This
role requires good leadership, design, and communication skills, with
management, team members and business contacts.

*Responsibilities*

•             Architect, design, document and develop new or maintain
existing programs based on specifications

•             Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs

•             Act as technical leader for agile team

•             Actively participate in agile team activities

•             Mentor Software Engineers

•             Participate in functional test planning and testing for the
assigned applications, functional areas or projects

•             Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the
assigned applications, functional areas or projects

•             Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise

•             Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned
applications, functional areas or projects

•             Work with the team to ensure the quality of the assigned
applications, functional areas or projects

•             Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and
taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.

*Minimum Qualifications*

•             Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience

*5+ years hands-on experience in:*

o             Web technologies

o             Microsoft C#

o             ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>

o             ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>

o             JavaScript

o             jQuery

o             HTML

o             CSS

o             SQL

•             Strong knowledge in Object Oriented analysis, design and
programming.

•             Experience using automated unit testing technologies

•             Experience using TFS as a version control and work tracking
tool

*Good working knowledge of:*

o             Messaging infrastructures

o             Asynchronous communications/WCF

o             Multi-threaded application development

o             Clustering technologies

o             T-SQL

o             MVC

o             WebAPI

o             EF/LINQ

o             Knockout/Angular (REACT preferable)

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*