*Hi Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256Please share the profile at
*Position: **Big Data/Hadoop Application Developer*
*Location: **Minnetonka, MN*
*Months:- 6+ month/ Contract*
*Interview: Phone and Skype*
*Must be USC or GC*
Must Complete the Client - *BDApps Candidate Intake Assessment Form
*BDApps Application Developer*
As a Big Data Application developer, you will be accountable for building
new, data-intensive software products that are focused on bringing the
healthcare data together. These products are mostly analytical in nature
and we use advanced technologies in big data space to provide a cutting
edge solution to solve business opportunities.
Core responsibilities of the person in this role will include:
- Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements
analysis, application design, and code development & testing.
- Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with
business and IT stakeholders.
- Design, develop and test reusable frameworks, libraries and Java
- Working very closely with Architecture group and driving technical
- Be innovative in solution design and development to meet the needs of
- Address the performance issues and design the solutions to meet low
- Use Big data technologies to enrich and transform data and do data
analytics, machine learning.
- Lead technology decisions, drive product implementation and delivery.
- Support the implementation and drive it to stable state in production.
- Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates.
- Reviewing code and providing feedback relative to best practices,
improving performance etc.
- Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up
with solutions as required.
- Demonstrate substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a
specific area of Big Data and Java development.
- Drive the team and collaborate to meet project timelines.
- 3+ years hands on experience with Big data technologies (Pig, Spark,
Python are significant)
- PIG (High)
- SPARK (High)
- PYTHON (High)
- ML LIBRARIES (High)
- ELASTIC SEARCH (High)
- HBASE (High)
- HIVE (High)
- SQL (High)
- MAP REDUCE (High)
- STREAMING TECHNOLIGIES (Medium)
- TALEND (Low)
- KIBANA (Low)
- 8 + years in the software development experience
- 5+ years of Java application development experience
- 5+ Years hands on experience with UNIX, SQL
- Hands on expertize with Java Applications (technologies including
Angular JS etc...)
- Demonstrated expertise in Java programs Frameworks in an Agile/Scrum
*Thanks & Regard,*
Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo
*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/r-help-archive.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.