*Position: Storage Admin - (L3) with Unix L1 Skills*
*Location:* *Dublin, OH*
*Duration: 12 Months*
· Monitor system performance and utilization.
· Maintain and audit user accounts.
· Shell Scripting/ Automation.
· DR, BCV, RPO Understanding.
· Maintain system security.
· Track vulnerabilities and apply appropriate patches and upgrades.
· Experience in IBM XIV and EMC VMAX , DMX and
· Celerrra , VNX
· Understanding of Linux/Unix/Windows environment.
· Working in 24 * 7 Operations Environment.
· Certification is desired.
· Install, configure storage agents if required.
· Install software, apply system patches, manage file
· systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts
· from monitoring tools on Unix side for AIX and RHEL systems
· System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the
· Consistency and integrity of file systems.
· Hardware/software configuration and management
· Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities
· Support servers in a 24x7x365 data center.
· Manage hardware and software migration and upgrade
· efforts of varying size and complexity.
· User and account management services
· Good Communication Skills is Must
· IBM XIV / EMC Storage certifications.
· Good Client Management & Communication Skills
· B. Tech / B.E / MCA.
· Shell Scripting Skills
· Good knowledge of AIX / Linux systems
· 2-3 years professional systems maintenance
· experience in a UNIX data center environment.
· Strong experience with system management
· tools, logical file systems, and client/
· server environments.
· In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
· Shell programming experience
· Network experience
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and
· team work competencies
· Production support experience with strong troubleshooting
*Thanks & Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/r-help-archive.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.