Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Please share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com <vis...@edoorsinc.com>*
*Job Title: Data Modeler w/ Kimball*
*Location: Alexandria, VA*
*Duration: 12+ month/ Contract*
*Interview mode: Telephone or Skype*
*Must be USC or GC*
Scope/ Need: - Seeking a* Data Modeler with a focus on dimensional
- Our client is currently doing a large migration from their legacy
system (IMS) to Dynamics CRM 2013 Online.
- The system has a primary need for current or real-time reporting /
dashboard out of CRM data.
- They would like the reporting on historical data. The data migration
effort is underway.
- Need is to create a solution architecture and implement it. The
architecture should provide the ability for the client to report on regular
data and historical data. Possibly a new data mart which could expand into
future enterprise data mart in long term.
- The scope is limited to solution architecture and implemented on the
solution, create required reports and dashboards using possibly Microsoft
- The ETL tool selection and history data migration are handled as part
of different effort, and is not in the scope of this effort.
Skills needed: -
1. *Data Modeling experience*
2. *Dimensional Modeling (using Kimball techniques)*
3. Cloud technologies
4. Data Warehousing experience
5. Experience with ETL tools
6. SSRS, SSIS, Solution Architecture, Optional – Power BI, Tableau
7. Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred / not required
8. Microsoft Technical consultant
*Thanks & Regard,*
Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo
*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/r-help-archive.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.