Hi everyone,

I'm working with a modest sized spatial database consisting of 1513 records
and 50 variables.  Fourteen of these are dummy variables delineating
regional planning councils.  I'm trying to understand how to integrate the
dummy variables in the geographically weight regression model. I'm reading
Fotheringham et.al. and see reference to using dummy variables, but I don't
see an example ilustrating the procedure.  I also don't see an example in
the spgwr.pdf files associated with the package.

If anyone has experience with this I'd certainly like to hear from you.

I'm using R-2.5.1 on a PC.

Thanks in advance.

Steve