Hello all,
I apologize in advance if this is not the correct list to post these sorts
of issues. When attempting to install the latest stable build of R (2.6) or
the most recent nightly build from R.research.att.com, the installer
disables the ability to actually install R or any of the other bundled
frameworks (i.e. the list is unchecked and grayed out). Before I start
trying to either coerce the package definitions or build from source, I was
wondering if there's any recommended way to get R running on Leopard. I've
searched the lists and online, but as of yet have found no posted solution.

cheers,
-d

Donald Kalar, M.A.
Graduate Student,