Has anyone successfully used R package "segmented" ?
I tried on my data and could not get the syntax right.
In addition, I wonder whether it only operates with continuous variables as
I deal with discrete variables.
I was contacted by its author and, upon his request, I forwarded one of my
files where the plot of
amplitude versus time change slopes 4-5 times. Finding the breakpoints by
visual inspection is a tedious
error-prone task. So far I've been unable (and had no time to seriously
think of) some sort of
semi-automatic way of doing that. I was hoping that someone else has already
addressed and solved this
problem ...
Regards,
--