Is there a number I can call to get started with R?  I have some really
basic questions that won't take more than 10 minutes.

        Sitadri

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company
named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful and
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender.
All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are stored in the Swiss Re Electronic
Message Repository. If you do not wish the retention of potentially private
e-mails by Swiss Re, we strongly advise you not to use the Swiss Re e-mail
account for any private, non-business related communications.