Thank you, Peter!

    I sure love this help group!!  :)

"Telescopes and bathyscaphes and sonar probes of Scottish lakes,
Tacoma Narrows bridge collapse explained with abstract phase-space maps,
Some x-ray slides, a music score, Minard's Napoleanic war:
The most exciting frontier is charting what's already here."
 -- xkcd

--
Help protect Wikipedia. Donate now:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Support_Wikipedia/en