Dear all, I am looking for some interactive study materials on Principal
component analysis. Basically I would like to know what we are actually
doing with PCA? What is happening within the dataset at the time of doing
PCA.

Probably a 3-dimensional interactive explanation would be best for me.

I have gone through some online materials specially Wikipedia etc, however
what I need a "movable explanation" to understand that.

Any suggestion please?

Thanks for your time