On 13.07.2010 09:42, venkatesh bandaru wrote:
Dear R-help team ,
I am venkatesh, student of University of Hyderabad, India. I couldn't able to  access
R-repositories at Your specified servers.It is giving error such as " Couldn't able
to access media".

It would be helpful to see what you did (the function call you entered), what your R version is as well as your OS, how you are connected. And the actual error message, not one you made up....

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Can you please help me Regarding this.

i am anticipating for your reply, thanking you.

wishes&  regards
B.venkatesh,
University of Hyderabad,
India