On 30/07/2010 1:22 PM, Ian Bentley wrote:
Hi all,

I've got two persp plots with Identical X and Y's, and I'd like to plot them
on the same graph, so that it is obvious where one plot is above the other.
I can't find any mention of this anywhere.  Do I need to use wireframe?

persp() can't do that. persp3d() in the rgl package can. I'm not sure about wireframe(). (If you use persp3d, take note of the fact that
the colours are specified slightly differently.  See ?persp3d).

Duncan Murdoch