Dear list,

I'm trying to Sweave with localized characters in graph titles and axis
labels through a pdf device. I set pdf encoding through pdf.options(encoding
= "CP1250"). When I run my script through the command line like so: R CMD
Sweave report.Rnw, the localized characters turn into two dots. When I run
the same script through Sweave("report.Rnw) in Eclipse+StatET, localized
characters are there. Can someone explain what's going on?

You can check a full example on
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3434349/sweave-not-printing-localized-characters

Cheers,
Roman