Hi

without other details it is probably impossible to give you any reasonable
advice. Do you have your data already in R? What is their form? Are they
in 2 columns in data frame? How did you get them paired?

So without some more information probably nobody will invest his time as
it seems no trivial to me.

Regards
Petr