Dear R Gurus,

I am currently working on the two dataset ( A and B), they both have the
same fields:    ID , REGION, OFFICE, CSTART, CEND, NCYCLE, STATUS and
CB.

I want to merge the two data set by ID. The problem I have is that the
in data A, the ID's are unique. However in the data set B, the ID's are
not unique, thus some repeat themselves.

How do I the merge or retrieve the common ones?

Please advise.

Kind Regards

Peter

South Africa

+27 12 422 7357

+27 82 456 4669

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice