Yes -
please look at the function IDandEM.R
(This stand for IDentification and EMail)

in there it has a complete function that uses
the autoemail function - I use this all the time.

There is a logical  option (SEND)
on whether to actually mail the
file to the recipient.

The IDandEM function compares two lists
(one from the exam the other from
the list that stores the email addresses) and matches these before mailing
the scores to the students.  I do this to help prevent accidentally
mailing students the wrong grades.
In the U.S. that would be a very serious breech of protocol.

I usually do not run the autoemail directly because of this.

--
Jonathan M. Lees
Professor