Dear R community,

I am a beginner using the sciplot package to graph barplots. I would like to be
able to graph two x factors (Sampling.year and Period).

Sampling.year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

Period: First, Second, Total

The parameter "group" is the different species I looked at. They can be seen in
the legend.

The parameter "response" is the Average percentage cover category of these
species.

I would like the graph so you see on the x axis the years (in a bigger font)
and the period (in smaller font). It would look a bit like the barplot that can
be seen at
http://onertipaday.blogspot.com/2007/05/make-many-barplot-into-one-plot.html,
but with the advantage of the sciplot package.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Jordan