Hi,

I'm doing a generalized linear mixed model, and I currently use an R function
called "glmm". However, in this function they use a standard normal
distribution for the random effect, which doesn't satisfy my case, i.e.  my
random effect also follows a normal distribution, but observations over time
are somehow correlated, so the covariance matrix would be different the
identity matrix. Besides, it's also different from the commonly used AR(1),
AR(2) structures, so actually I need a way to write down the covariance matrix
for the random effect in GLMM by myself.

Does anyone know how to do this in R? Thank you in advance for any help.

--
Best,
Vicky