Hello everyone.
I would like to ask you what happens when two functions with the same name
exist. I discovered this today when I wrote
?images (I was trying to understand how it works)

?images gave me the following output:

Help on topic 'image' was found in the following packages:
Image
 (in package raster in library
/home/apa/R/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-library/2.11)
Display a Color Image
 (in package graphics in library /usr/lib64/R/library)

How can I be sure which function is called when I write Image(x,y,f) or Image(f)

I would like to thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards
Alex