On Sep 5, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Daniele Sluijters wrote:

Hello,

I'm sorry to just pop-up on the mailing list like this and ask a relatively non-R related question but I had no idea whom else to contact on this matter. I'm working on a completely different port of an application to OS X which requires GTK and through Google'ing stumbled on a rather recent GTK installer for Mac at: http://r.research.att.com/

I was wondering if anyone here knows how GTK and its dependencies were packaged into that pkg? It'd be a lifesaver if someone could point me in the right direction.

Again, sorry for the non-R related question but this place seemed like the only option.

The is an R-SIG-Mac mailing list. It's webpage is at the top of the SIG entries on:
http://www.r-project.org/mail.html

I suspect that Simon Urbanek, who maintains the AT&T webpages and very probably created that package, sometimes reads rhelp but I'm not sure on what schedule. You might see if he makes his email address available on those pages.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT