Dear all,

I need to estimate intensity and probability matrices by the continuous-time
markov model... in a first time I used "msm" and it works perfectly.
Nevertheless, I have to do other estimations that need programming the
likelihood. Is it possible to see somewhere the likelihood used in the msm
package? I have readen the papers about likelihood estimation of
continuous-time markov models but and I tried to write the program but it does
not work.

Thank you very much

Luis SAGAON TEYSSIER