Hello,

This is definitely possible with R, there a lots of package to make
good graphics.

However, the easiest way for us to help you is if you give us a small
reproducible example, as you started to with your initial post.

If you have an object in your R session that you'd like help with
you can use ?dput to create a text version of it to share with the list.

The "table" class in R is separate from a "data.frame", which is
probably what you have now...

dfong wrote:
I'm actually importing it from a CSV, so I already have that in a table. But
i Can't make a graph with text. I assume I need to do some counting in order
to draw the graph?
Any example of this?

thanks