On 14/09/2010 12:01 PM, Katie Surrence wrote:
Hi all,

Having solved my Sweave.sty question, I'd like to figure out why my pdf
doesn't display the graph in my demo code.

Here's the demo code I'm using:

http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~houston/demo.Rnw<http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/%7Ehouston/demo.Rnw>

When I run Sweave within R (version 2.11) on the .Rnw it produces the
histogram in the graphics device in R.  When I then choose pdfLaTex in
Miktex (version 2.8) on the file demo.tex, the resulting pdf correctly
produces the table, but not the graph.

Here's the code from the .tex file that isn't working to generate the graph:

\begin{figure}

\begin{center}

\includegraphics{demo-FigureExample}

\caption{This is my histogram for the the mean of 1000 samples of 10 N(0,1)
random

variables.}

\label{fig:hist}

\end{center}

\end{figure}

It works for me, so I'd guess it's something in your pipeline. How are you running Sweave?

Duncan Murdoch