Hi all,
I am struggling to compile a massive R code that I have written through
some years, aiming to provide automated investment strategies to my
Portfolio Managers. You may ask me why do I not rewrite the code in C or
C++; the answer is it is really massive and that will take me lots of
time.
The pb is I will be moving from one team to another therefore I want to
make it an exec program that the PMs can run in their investment
universe without my help.
I am using the very long method described in the R extension doc which
is taking me time as each block of the code needs to be carefully
evaluated.
I researched about the RCC project aiming to do the job but it seems to
me that the compiler is not yet available.
Is anyone experienced in compiling R code to an exec file or had a
similar experience in the past?
Thanks
Mama

-----