Dear R-community,

I created 5 different xyplots and graphed all of them with the print command on
one page (e.g.

 print(graph1, split=c(1,1,1,5), more = T)

... print(graph5, split=c(1,5,1,5), more =T)

Using the above commands separates each graph by a white space. However, since
the graphs do share the same x-axis, I was wondering if there is a way to
concatenate graph1 through 5 so that the white space disappears?

Thanks for your time and help

Best,

Jan