Ted is well aware of how to change his list email.  He was advising
people on the list who who have his old email address in their address
books to remove it.

On 09/29/2010 12:16 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Hello,
go to https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/options/r-help/y...@email and if You do not
remember Your password, use Password reminder (down) to mail it to Your
address. Then login and do all needed changes. You can replace r-hep in link
above with r-sig-phylo, r-announce and so on. And of course replace y...@email
above with probable ted.hard...@wlandres.net.
Have a nice day!
Vojtěch