In that case you may wish to look into the rggobi package, which provides
an R interface to the ggobi tools. I haven't used it much, but it has a
lot of interactive options.
Jonathan P. Daily
Technician - USGS Leetown Science Center
11649 Leetown Road
Kearneysville WV, 25430
(304) 724-4480
"Is the room still a room when its empty? Does the room,
 the thing itself have purpose? Or do we, what's the word... imbue it."
     - Jubal Early, Firefly