On Oct 28, 2010, at 1:27 PM, <n...@aleblanc.cotse.net> wrote:

pdf(file = "~/Dropbox/phd/results/graphs/TEST%03d.pdf")
for (dataset in c("breastCancer","pima","heartDisease","crx","ionosphere","votes"))
{
 p <- eval(parse(text=paste(dataset,"Probs",sep="")))
 m <- melt(t(p))
 title <- titles[[dataset]]
filename=paste("~/Dropbox/phd/results/ graphs/",dataset,"Probs_barcharts.eps",sep="") barchart(value~X1| X2 ,data = m ,origin = 0 ,layout =c(1,10),scales=list(alternating=1,tck=c(0.6,0)),ylab="Difference from test probabilities",xlab="Interval",col=c(rep("black", 8),"red","white","blue"),main=title,ylim=c(-1,1))
}
dev.off()

Now you have changed plotting functions from plot and barplot over to barchart (a Lattice function) and were not aware of FAQ 7.22:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Why-do-lattice_002ftrellis-graphics-not-work_003f

--
David.

Tal Galili <tal.gal...@gmail.com> writes:

Could you please paste the exact code you are using? (the one with the pdf and
dev.off, outside the loop )