Hi all

I have 7 responses that I want to fit with MANOVA.  I have accumulated the
it, so I have accumulated the weights into a matrix WT of the same dimensions
as Y.  When I try

        fit <- manova( Y ~ X1 + X2 + X3, weights = WT )

I get the following message:

Error in lm.wfit(x, y, w, offset = offset, singular.ok = singular.ok,  :
  incompatible dimensions

Does this mean I have used manova() wrongly or does it not handle a matrix of
weights as required here?

Thanks in advance and please CC replies to me

Michael Hopkins
Algorithm and Statistical Modelling Expert

Upstream
23 Old Bond Street
London
W1S 4PZ