Umesh-

You should contact the package maintainer or a SIG with a question about
a package.  RMark isn't posted on CRAN so it is unlikely most folks will
even know about it.  There is a support forum for MARK and RMark on the
phidot site where you got them.  I'll look at your data and problem and
will get back to you.  I suggest that you subscribe to the phidot forum.

Jeff Laake (RMark maintainer)