Hi Josh,

many thank's for your reply. I tried to read up on this more and to be frank
I got a bit confused about the exact definition of residual standardization.
It occurs to me that different people have different definitions and that it
can be done with and without the leverage of each point. Anyhow, the way you
did it seems correct to me! My only problem is now that it assumes the same
standard error for each point. My data have definitely different standard
deviations at different points. So I was wondering if there is a way to do
it that accounts for the different standard deviations at different points?

Many thanks!

/Oliver